Our Services

Pension and Retirement Planning

We advise on the most efficient way to accumulate your pension fund and the best investment strategy for what is, for most clients, the largest investible asset they will ever control. At the other end of their career we advise on how and when to take the Tax Free Lump Sum, and provide your desired income in the most tax efficient way.

Following the pension freedoms in 2015, there are various ways to access money from pension pots, therefore it is paramount that a right solution is chosen to best meet your retirement needs and requirements for income.     

25 per cent of a defined contribution pension can be taken tax free and the remaining 75 per cent is taxed as earned income, therefore careful tax planning is most important. We will look at all your savings and investments to provide retirement income in the most tax-efficient way and help you to utilise your available tax allowances and reliefs in a structured manner to maximise returns and reduce, where possible, a potential tax charge.

Your investments may fall as well as rise and you may not get back what you put in

All Services

Financial Planning

We provide financial planning to help our clients make informed decisions about money and establish what is important to them. 

Inheritance Tax Planning

We help clients structure their assets to safely control succession and minimise tax.

Pension and Retirement Planning

The right solutions to best meet your retirement needs and requirements for income.

Annual Investment Review

We offer an annual Face-to-Face review of investments under management and the client’s situation.

Quarterly Rebalancing Service

We offer a portfolio review in which we construct, amend, provide commentary on and rebalance our clients’ investments. 

Tax Efficient Investment

We help our clients to invest  tax-efficiency, giving them the ability to make a choice suited to their knowledge and risk preferences.

Financial Protection

There are a range of insurance and protection plans that can help cover you and your family in the event of ill health or early death.

Ethical Investment

Ethical funds are increasingly popular. More and more of our clients are placing greater emphasis on a socially responsible approach to investing.

Useful Information

Regulatory Information

Modern Money Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority:  150571. Registered in England: No. 2459464. Directors: M Paine, L Edmunds

The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax or estate planning. changes to global elements will be saved for the whole site. 

The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK

© Modern Money Financial Services Ltd 2019

Registered Office: 118b Holland Park Avenue, London, W11 4UA

Data Protection Policy          Privacy Policy        Cookie Policy       +44 207 229 1615