We offer an annual Face-to-Face review of investments under management and client’s situation, to include:
- Review of your objectives
- Review of your risk profile
- Review of asset allocation and its appropriateness to your risk profile
- Review of the funds you hold, assessing performance and underlying strength and ability to meet objectives as appropriate
- Administration regarding tax planning and investments including, but not limited to: pensions, ISAs, VCTs and any other vehicles of which we are aware
- Administration of instructions or requests including but not limited to: transactions, CGT reports, annual reports
In addition, your overseeing IFA is available, by arrangement, for consultation on the phone, by email, or in person.
We provide financial planning to help our clients make informed decisions about money and establish what is important to them.
Inheritance Tax Planning
We help clients structure their assets to safely control succession and minimise tax.
Pension and Retirement Planning
The right solutions to best meet your retirement needs and requirements for income.
Annual Investment Review
We offer an annual Face-to-Face review of investments under management and the client’s situation.
Quarterly Rebalancing Service
We offer a portfolio review in which we construct, amend, provide commentary on and rebalance our clients’ investments.
Tax Efficient Investment
We help our clients to invest tax-efficiency, giving them the ability to make a choice suited to their knowledge and risk preferences.
There are a range of insurance and protection plans that can help cover you and your family in the event of ill health or early death.
Ethical funds are increasingly popular. More and more of our clients are placing greater emphasis on a socially responsible approach to investing.
Modern Money Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: 150571. Registered in England: No. 2459464. Directors: M Paine, L Edmunds
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax or estate planning
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK
© Modern Money Financial Services Ltd 2019